View Single Post
      06-16-2013, 05:45 PM   #48
914kid
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzeed View Post
I BOUGHT 1 CAR FROM THEM AND THE FINANCE MANAGER WAS A COMPETE CROOK AND I HAD TO REPORT THEM TO THE BBB to get Reimbursed after a change in the month lowered the BMWCPO rate fro 2.9 to 0.9% . They took the difference and gave me "Free Gap Insurance" and wasted 2.5 hours of my time in the process....longest check out ever!!!!!
The above happened after I had a dispute with CPO ing my vehicle at Park Ave when BWFS accidently raised my Resid. Value the $375 plus tax that they reimbursed me for for leasing another BMW (my 8th from Park Ave.) Once BMWFS corrected THEIR mistake, Park Ave would not lower their CPO price the same amount so I went to Prestige.....
I gave them another chance on 2 occassions.... I can say the salesmen vary dramaticly. A young black man who took me on a test drive was excellent after the older Italian sales person I was suppose to meet was not there as he promised to be. He was working off site at their CPO Dealership/ a dumpy place. The older gentleman lied about having the car I wanted to test drive (Z435-6spd) at that site and had me drive up to where he was...what a waste of time.....they had a crappy gold 2.8 z4.....
Then he informed me he was my salesperson and not the black guy I like. I am Italian also, and a bit laid back....this guy harrassed me for over a year........
I went back one other time to buy an X5 and a young guy (white, hispanic or greek...not sure at this time) was too busy chatting up the receptionist to answer my questions. Finally, he basicly laughed, eyeing the hot chic when I asked for a Brochure (I hate downloading from BMWUSA and prefer paper)....Ended up taking all my business to Paul Miller
Prestige BMW sucks so does the manager Mike Morganstein and pretty much all the sales people. The only thing good is the service department, they are AWESOME.

They have no courtesy to call you back, they lost 3 sales in over a year from us.
Appreciate 0