11-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
pwdrtoastman
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Trying to back door the system

To the BMW community and e90post:

I would like to update the community on the transaction between myself and pgaplayerless.

PGAPLAYERLESS purchased 2 pieces of exhaust from me, 1x Rennart CBE ($265) and 1x set of dps ($90).

-He paid using Paypal via his American Express card.

-The CBE was advertised as modified, as it was built for a coupe and was heavily modified for a sedan. The muffler spacing brackets were removed prior to shipping. These brackets were never used because of these modifications.

-Originally the CBE was $1200 brand new.

Pgaplayerless filed an false report to American Express stating: the product was faulty and incomplete, American Express in turn filed a chargeback claim with paypal, resulting in a sum of $350 being with drawn from my account and returned to Pgplayerless. ($350 was the sum of the entire sale not just the CBE; he neglected to inform AMX or paypal of this).

Pay Pal than conducted their own investigation in which Pay Pal found on my behalf and starting working on a resolution with American Express. After 6 weeks, American Express declined Pay Pals findings and retained the $350, remember $350 was the sum of the entire sale not just the CBE.

Because the coward falsely filed through American Express, Pay Pal was forced to with drawl the money from my account with out me having the exhaust returned to me. Pgplayerless has my Rennart Exhaust, Down Pipes and he his money. He has yet to send me back my product, it has been over 6 weeks.

As a result:

I have contacted American Express (commercial) directly using my merchant code to access his claim. Currently American Express (security) has opened a fraudulent claim investigation against pgplayerless for lying and making a false claim.

Also, in our user agreement with PayPal you cannot hold both the money and the product. Because pgplayers has both money and product Pay Pal has given him 72 hours to pay me or ship the entire contents of the sale to my residence.

On a side note **** pgplayers attempted to back door Pay Pal by using American Express to file his claim. In 96hrs If i don't receive payment or the exhaust pieces his pay pal account will be shut off and my money will be returned through Pay Pal. His account will be charged $350 through what ever currency/card he has on his account. If the exhaust is not in the same condition it was sent to him in, Pay Pal will charge him the $350 and I get to keep my exhaust.

I implore the users of this forum to understand your rights as a buyer/seller using Pay Pal. Pay Pal will work for you if you are right and just!
Appreciate 0