Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F25 X3 - Space Grey

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam View Post
LOL. Funny, very funny. But I will say, the Borgata this weekend was pretty nice! But damn AC has kinda gone downhill since I've last visited. The boardwalk is depressing. But enough off topic ...

I'm with AJ. Midget toss is mandatory. Me and Donny will take care of installing the stripper pole next to the BBQ station. Someone go get a whole pig so we can do a proper pig roast.

In all seriousness, River Bend is pretty nice. I think other clubs have done events before at Burke Lake park too. Plenty of space there ... although, who knows what the reaction would be if we rolled in 50+ cars. Poo Poo probably would be on the scene in no time to "check out" the scene.

Last few times I went to Burke Lake to golf the Par 3 or jog around the lake, I feared for my life. There were a lot of 'kids' there and it wasn't an element I usually like to get mixed up with...the whole time I was thinking about my car stereo getting stolen, not how poorly I hit my 7 iron...

My vote stands for River Bend...scenic, quiet, nice neighborhood, twisty roads, usually empty so we can stretch out, hidden enough that no one will notice the stripper pole, midget tossing pit, or whole dead pig on a stick. Sounds like the place.

Note to the ladies of DC Metro, if we get Stephan or Donny drunk enough maybe they'll do a little dance on the pole...I'd step up and do it, but I've never recovered from my traumatic Mardi Gras man-dancing incident.
'07 E92 335i - Space Gray (Brock) retired
'15 i3 REx Giga World - Capparis White (Randy) retired
Appreciate 0