Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aizze View Post
^ this could be answered please.
In those videos it doesnt have the final intake in it, or filter or meth system in it, it was just out for some test runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamster00 View Post
Gavin, hurry and finish the kit so all the restless folks with N51/N52 can finally be happy!
Im working on it! Headers are shipping and this is wrapping up - Im very close to being done with it, just need it to be right. I was picking up a knock on the dyno earlier and had to replace the #2 coil and for good measure put all new plug in the car (they were old, and the coils go out on these often) now the knock is gone and its running clean to redline. still have some more road tests and odds and ends tuning to do to get the power at a reliable and exciting zone, hoping to have it ready for more videos in a few days though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
yeah, that's true. It would be nice to get a response on the many valid questions people have here.

What makes it worse is when Gavin promises an update the next day and we don't hear from him for months.
It's only been a couple weeks, a lot goes in to this and I dont always have an awesome breakthrough everyday for it. It is coming, and it is 100% happening.

Ill have more to come this week (fingers crossed)
Appreciate 0