View Single Post
      04-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #329
miyamoto
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

I am thinking about doing some body work to my 2006 325i including a full pre-lci to lci front-end conversion. I have been reading up on how several others have done this. My plan is to order an LCI M-Tech kit, an LCI hood, and install the front-end and side-skirts only. I'm not so much concerned about doing the rear bumper.

Here's where I need some help. Unfortunately there aren't many good shops that I know of who can help me faciliate doing this (installation, painting, ordering, etc.). I am not very good with cars, but I know I can save myself some dough if I fit the parts myself, and farm the painting out to someone else. My question is, does anyone know of a good shop near Columbus, Ohio who won't completely destroy me on labor to install or paint the parts? Does anyone else here have experience doing anything like this and would be willing to chat with me about the best way to go about it? Or even better, wants to take a couple weekends with me to install it? I would pay you, of course! I feel pretty comfortable about the total cost, but I just want to make sure I am not biting off more than I can chew.

Drop me a PM if you think you can help me in any way!
Appreciate 0