View Single Post
      10-09-2008, 09:51 PM   #26
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
I just stumbled upon this and i'm amazed how i'm here daily as a presence on this forum and SupremePower has been a reputable vendor here for long enough for members here to know this is not how we run our business. A GB was run on this product in question and we basically costed out the product to run the GB. This gentleman was offered a STORE CREDIT for the full amount of his return and insisted on a refund to which we had no other choice but to offer that up with a restocking fee. We don't set out to charge restocking fee's but like anyone else we pay a percentage on charges as well as chargebacks. Shipping costs are incurred from the supplier and likewise to the purchaser of said product. That being said i've spoken to Eric and we will make good on this gentleman's return and give him his FULL REFUND. Jeff is no longer with SP so we have no real way of knowing what he stated but for future reference guy's try to take the time to see things from both sides.

Craig@Supremepower

More great service from Supreme Power. You guys definitely go above and beyond, i've had nothing but great customer service from SP.

I wouldn't expect a "FULL" refund from another companies product that i bought from a vendor just cause at the end of the day i didn't "think" the quality was good enough. I would either try contacting the actual manufacturer with my concerns or just eat the Re-stocking fee.

Also funny how everyone jumps in to BASH a very reputable vendor that has brought the community nothing but great products at fantastic prices, before even hearing their side of the story.

AGAIN, great job Supreme Power and glad everything worked out in the end.
Appreciate 0