View Single Post
      10-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #27
rzm3
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
I just stumbled upon this and i'm amazed how i'm here daily as a presence on this forum and SupremePower has been a reputable vendor here for long enough for members here to know this is not how we run our business. A GB was run on this product in question and we basically costed out the product to run the GB. This gentleman was offered a STORE CREDIT for the full amount of his return and insisted on a refund to which we had no other choice but to offer that up with a restocking fee. We don't set out to charge restocking fee's but like anyone else we pay a percentage on charges as well as chargebacks. Shipping costs are incurred from the supplier and likewise to the purchaser of said product. That being said i've spoken to Eric and we will make good on this gentleman's return and give him his FULL REFUND. Jeff is no longer with SP so we have no real way of knowing what he stated but for future reference guy's try to take the time to see things from both sides.

Craig@Supremepower
First. Thanks for standing by your words and issuing the refund.

However, I must make it clear that Jeff offered me both options of store credit and full refund credited to my cc. He asked me to look around first to see if there was anything I needed from SSP so that I can use the store credit. But in the end I didn't need anything and HE AGREED TO ISSUE ME THE REFUND AS LATE AS LAST THURSDAY.

Here is the common sense part of this: I can easliy sell this SSK on the forum for $299 (actually one was just sold: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175514). So why would I lose $75, waste money on shipping, and get into this dispute?!

Oh right...They told me that I would get full refund.
Appreciate 0