View Single Post
      11-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

Exclamation Wow... you can get some cars for a song now days!!

So I decided to take a 1 hour lunch yesterday to visit the Porsche dealership near where I work.

I saw a black 2007 Carrera S on the lot with less than 8,000 miles. Naturally, I went over to ask about it. The quad exhaust pipes just make that car look mean, and let's face it... the Carrera is an iconic car. The sticker on the front said $63,000!!!

It was a CPO car too! Meaning the warranty on the car would go into 2012. The thing had NAVI, 19'' turbo wheels, and bi-Xenons. It was pretty loaded!

The SA naturally gave me all this talk about how great the car is, and I was just getting bored. Really, do I need to know how awesome a Carrera S is?

I told him I really can't go over $55,000 and that was my hard limit (it's not really but you know how how to play it). He said, "I could do $56,500 but you would have to finance through Porsche NA."

I am being seriously tempted. This deal almost seems too good to be true. What do you guys think????

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0