View Single Post
      11-23-2011, 10:54 PM   #1
ChaseK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335i 6spd

Ditched the 4 rings...

I figure I might as well introduce myself and post some pics of my car (everyone likes pictures).

First off I have to admit I am an Audi guy at heart. I traded in my 2005 A4 2.0t for a 2008 335i 6 spd black on black.

Prior to trading my Audi in I parted it out and put it back to stock. It was stage 2 yada yada yada. It was slow but fun. It was a great car for the three years I had it.

Here are some pics of it while it was in its prime.

Here's what it looked like before I traded it in. Super 4x4 stance.

I left the dealership with this

The car came with Vishnu Procede & intake, Koni yellows & H&R's, and tint. A very nice start. I have been enjoying every minute of it. The difference in power from my Audi is unreal.

I have done a couple small things myself so far. Got some Sport Edition wheels and Blizzaks for our lovely MN winters.

Next I wrapped my nasty wood trim with some matte silver dinoc vinyl.

Before:

After:

I also ordered up some KW V1's from a member on here that will be going on come spring so I can properly stance this thing.

I also snapped up some X5 wheels that I will be mounting up after the coilovers are installed and the wheels are refinished. Here's a teaser

Next on my list is a sport/M steering wheels and hopefully some sport seats or Recaros, some white angel eyes, that tint that goes over the orange reflectors and some different grills.

I've been browsing and this seams like a great forum with many knowledgeable people. I look forward to soaking some of it up! Cheers!

-Chase