09-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #9
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG335d View Post
Chris, I tried to find you and your car however I must have missed you in the huge crowd of people and cars. I was looking for other diesels and didn't see any. I thought I had the only one until I saw your in the photos that you posted. Your car looks bad ass with the new rear bumper and lowered suspension! I am interested in the fall Pie run? Let me know when you get some more details and will research it myself as well. I am in for a drive. The parking lot car show can get old after a while. See ya.
Hey Billy, I found your car, but not you! lol. The d looked awesome! I was parked right on the end a couple of rows closer to the front than where you were parked. Thanks for the compliment, other than the wheels my car looks a little different than last year. There was one other diesel owner there that I chatted with briefly who was parked near me. Other than that I think we were the only 3 diesels there.

I will post the fall Pie Run details up here as as soon as I hear - hopefully you can make it. I suspect it will be in October.
Attached Images

Last edited by cssnms; 09-08-2012 at 08:10 AM..
Appreciate 0