View Single Post
      12-05-2008, 11:12 PM   #3
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Question #4: What material did you use?
Answer: I used black alcantara with white stitching.

My Experience: Another great experience working with Richy and ******** Motorsport. This is my second service I ordered from them and everything came out perfect. Speaking to Richy you can tell right away he is very energetic, lively, and loves what he does along with being very knowledgeable and patient. More importantly Richy is a very honest and nice guy always available through e-mail or phone. If you have any problems or concerns simply e-mail or call him and he will respond in a very timely manner, not to mention he is very easy to speak to. After getting my boots back I would give Richy a full A+. The service was done in a timely manner, communication was great, and the work came out amazing as you can see in the pictures. The seams and stitching matched up perfectly with the original and overall the workmanship and quality is just amazing and I am more than satisfied. Pictures can’t fully describe how perfect everything came out. The other great thing about working with Richy is the hassle free warranty. If you have a problem with your trim just ship it to Richy and simply pay for shipping back, that’s it. I think the price is great for the perfect work, matched up seams and stitching, and great service. Words can’t fully describe my satisfaction but what I can say is that I will definitely be doing business with Richy again.

Question #5: Does ******** Motorsport only do boots?
Answer: No, along with boots, ******** Motorsport has a large selection of wheels, tires, OEM M-Tech Kit, trim wrapping services, and much more. Simply contact Richy for anything you need.

******** Motorsport Contact Info:
Name: Richy
Phone: 805-404-6166
E-Mail: richy@********motorsport.com
Web: http://www.********motorsport.com
e90post User ID: BMW MotorSport

Last edited by hl0m4n; 12-12-2008 at 04:13 PM..
Appreciate 0