09-07-2012, 10:37 PM   #51
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-(ellblazer420 View Post
(-(ellblazer420 reporting for duty. I just recently heard about this from Rob@vishnu. I thought it was only Saturday and was sad I could not make it because of the Oregon vs Cal game that day. But now with Sunday available I am in!!!! Just need to check with the new wife and make sure we are not up to something wack like bed bath & beyond and we are good. So sign ups start on Monday?

Just got the car back from the dealer a few weeks ago. Took a nice 2 week vacation there and had tons of work done so she is more than ready.
Go ahead and count me for now for Sunday only(420hp hehe) DCI, Meth only so far but hopefully, ProcedeFlash and Flex Fuel Kit will be added? Shiv let's talk soon.

Can't wait to see the new M3 longboarder.
Cool see you Sunday (i like the Old School reference). Those e85 tunes are making sick power so hopefully Shiv gets you set up before the event!

The M3 just crossed 300 miles so I took it for a baseline dyno today. It made 365 RWHP which is some kind of record for a stock M3 but it feels like a slug compared to the 335! Blower, exhaust, and PWM meth will get installed soon...can't wait Here's my dyno vid:

a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0