02-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #171
nafoo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Boosted Bimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328Tx View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I incidently ran into a median at 5 am last night going about 25-30 mph... inmediately after the bump the top passenger airbag deployed. I realized I couldnt go further because the tire was flat so I pull over to use the spare only to see BOTH of the tires on my passenger side was sliced. Did I mention I cut the car off ? so upon trying to start it back up I got nothing... 3 hours until I reached a decent company to tow me 6 miles literally for $215.00

All in all I need to know whats to expect - I cant do much until Monday but whats to expect? I am a young woman in her early 20's with limited funds and dont know if I can afford the repair for this minor incident. the situation wasnt severe enough to deploy an airbag in my opinion.
I did the same thing, but my airbag didn't deploy and my car was still drivable.

Hopefully you have full coverage because my bill was $3,700 ($1,400 to repair my rims which are covered by full coverage insurance).
Appreciate 0