View Single Post
      08-15-2012, 02:19 PM   #67
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Cheers bud, left it dropped on its ass and only opted to get the alignment done today using the hunter machine and a very well reputed company all thanks to Dips from Custom Cars who really went out of his way. I took it to him early morning over to hounslow as I had to be elsewhere and he took the responsibility of taking my car to his local garage which he uses for this purpose and stayed all the while the car was being down some 2 hours, got everything perfect and then brought it to me! Just a superb bloke all in all and HIGHLY recommended from many others including those on here at E90. He's also a forum Sponsor on EvoTechnik and really does know his stuff inside out.

I can say with confidence that I'll happily got him any day of the week for any body work, customisation etc etc...just because of that trust factor and down to the fact that he's a top bloke, put simple. He's yet to sign up on this forum I believe but I just wanted give credits where due really his work is exceptional from all body work to rims to whatever it is you need doing, just visit custom cars online and give him a shout :-)

I'm a VERY happy chap now that everything is fully aligned and working correctly and even more pleased that I've made a new trusted contact!

Am very much enjoying the drop and the looks from others (had 2 white LCI e92s with black alloys/roofs etc turn their heads left to right as my car drove passed all due to the DROP ) the ride is amazing having adjusted the damping settings and apart from the occasional scrape on my own drive lol, I couldn't be any more happier with the purchase - thoroughly looking forward to Gaydon now!!