View Single Post
      03-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #287
nato-main-man-5am
special
Rep
Drives: 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozee View Post
I have a Dec 2009 E90 LCI which has radio professional and 6FL with MULF2-High (with bluetooth logo) fitted from factory. I do not have Navigation Professional or SA640 (phone prep).

After reading from various forums that bluetooth and voice control can be enabled for those cars fitted with 6FL option, I ordered the mic and bluetooth antenna from my local parts dealer who ordered them direct from Germany. I also ordered the OBD cable from ebay so I can do my own coding.

I read that the SA644 VO can be enabled and phone paired without the mic and antenna. Since I had already received the OBD cable, I decided to code the VO first while still waiting for the mic and antenna. I had added $644 to the VO and did FA_WRITE to both CAS and NFRM. I also did SG_CODIEREN to the 2RAD (radio professional) module. After the radio restarted, pressing the menu button showed an addtional "TEL" option. But this option is not enabled as it does not have the phone icon instead having 2 dashes in it's place. It looks something like this. http://64.19.142.14/i54.tinypic.com/2zqvhig.jpg (photo credit blingers of babybmw.net)

The owner of the photo above was able to resolve this by re-connecting the MOST cable in the distributor block. But his 1 series had SA640 option with no 6FL.

I've not attempted to check the MOST distribution block (I have non-folding rear seats) or the radio connections yet since bluetooth enabling is just supposed to be a plug and play (with coding) for cars factory fitted 6FL option.

If anyone has any idea on what else needs to be done to get the "TEL" option to be enabled please let me know.
I don't have a solution for you, but am curious to know if you have had any luck since posting?
Attached Images

Euro spec wide mirrors; sport wheel + paddles; staggered sport rims with Conti ExtremeContact DW. JL Audio 600/6 + technic harness; Gladen Audio 8" Woofers + musicarnw adapters; Morel Hybrid Ovations.
Appreciate 0