View Single Post
      08-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #818
darkrom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

IDK if anyone is looking but I'm selling my car pretty cheap to anyone looking before I trade it in.

06 325i SGM 82409 miles with a few month old Mtech kit purchased painted and installed by BMW. Also ditched the halogens for OEM projectors with upgraded LED halos that match the new LCI style halos. Much brighter for sure. All coded right no resistors needed.

OEM Msport seats
CF Performance spoiler (aftermarket)
CSL Replica wheels 18" with BRAND NEW tires.
Stock wheels with minor curb rash and nice 8ish month old wintersport tires.
Rogue Ikon Catback with resonator delete (have stock muffler and resonator included as well)
REAL carbon fiber interior trim. doors, center console dash, everything with REAL carbon not the vinyls.
Carbon fiber mirror caps
Carbon fiber grills
Oem msport fog lights
ZHP shift knob (and stock if I can find it, but you wont want it)
Premium Sound System
Cold Weather Package
Auto dimming rear and side mirrors
sun/moon roof

Service records available since I took it to my buddy at BMW sudbury. This car is clean and has no issues at all. I thought I'd be keeping this one for a long long time, but I am finally going to be picking up an evo I've had my eyes on for a long time. I will trade this in to the dealer if I have to, but its a really nice car and I think at this price someone would be very lucky to have it. The dealer would be selling it for a whole lot more. I paid quite a bit more before the upgrade, I'm just selling it quick or trading.

$13500 Or best REASONABLE offer. Don't come suggesting $10k, I might not even answer you.

I'll take some current day pictures tomorrow when the sun is out.

Located north of boston about 20 minutes. Again due to the evo coming up last minute this will only be available for a bit before I trade it.

If no one wants it I may part out some stuff. If I part out the Mtech kit I'd need $1k + the stock bumpers and sides in great condition since mine are mint. More if they aren't so great. I have someone I can pay to do the swap for us as well. I'd really prefer to sell it whole.
Appreciate 0