View Single Post
      12-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #17
joec500
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: it has 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by slostjoe View Post
I just wanted to share my experience for people who are questioning or are uneducated on the use of e85 on the factory fuel system.

My mods are DCI's, FMIC, 3"dp's Cobb/bms flash and jb4. Everything else is stock minus changing plugs at 50k miles.

I routinely drive my car hard and lately have had several 15* cold starts using 100% e85.

The car dynoed 441whp and 483wtq which I have a separate thread for the dyno results

I have had zero issues with my car running this fuel the response and consistency are amazing and all the help from Terry at Burger Motorsports has been amazing. I just wanted to share my results and the fact that I don't have any issues and I will keep updating if any issues arise, I should mention that before the bms flash I was not able to run anymore than 50% e85 without issues.
NICE, I have about 2,000 miles on a similar setup from Vishnu and LOVE The power. No issues on my car either.

I was considering a single turbo, but the 100% E85 provides more than enough power for the street.

I drove Shiv's car once and the damn thing is too scary to drive on the street IMO. Maybe I am just too Grandpa.

The E85 stuff is showing a ton of promise and bang for the buck, keep us updated on how your setup and holding up.
2007 E92 6MT SGM: MusicarNW Level 2, Procede Rev 2.5, FFTEC/Vishnu LPFP with Flexfuel Sensor and Flash, M3 Offset V701's, WaveTrac LSD, Michelin PSS, Downpipes, M3 Control Arms, TCKline D/A Suspension, LCI Tail lights, Lux AE's, ER Charge Pipe, DCI's, Mtech Front and Rear, M3 Sideskirts, HPF Stage 1 Clutch
Appreciate 0