View Single Post
      05-16-2007, 12:44 PM   #129
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal335i View Post
I raced an older guy in a black CL55 AMG last night on ventura blvd, he took the launch on me the first time cause i didnt know he wanted to race but i never fell behind his car, so i pulled up next to him at the next red light and he was all like your car is quick but its no AMG, i started laughing and then i launched on him and left him like right behind my car all the way up to like 90mph and he just flipped me off and kept going, i made a left turn still laughing. I love this car!!! Smokes $130,000 AMG Benzes
LOL. No, a PROcede 335i sure is no AMG...it's got the status and handling of a BMW, it's just as fast if not faster than his AMG, probably has more high-tech goodies than the MB AMG, it's built better with higher quality (imho) and it costs $80,000 LESS!!!!! He's right...it's no AMG!

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0