United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '13 550i

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
I didn't know you were there! Awesome!

The guy in the Lime Rock M3 was nice and the other 335is too. X5 was cool!

What cars were the guys you didn't like driving? I was following a 335d and 135i and they decided to make some last minute shenanigans on the 101 and I wasn't about to crash my car so I missed the exit... Ended up in the canyons behind some people doing like 30mph the whole way and couldn't pass safely.
Lol if it was you taking pics of the black corvette, I was parked next to it pulling out. I actually left at 6:50 because I had to catch a movie but thought I'd stop by with a friend.

The dude in the Lime Rock edition M3 goes to my old high school, I hear he peels out after school and speeds through it all the time so..not cool in my book. And if the kid with the 335is name is Nathan (skinny persian kid) he goes around Ventura asking people with other 335i "do you want me to embarrass you?" and he ends up losing anyways (was on the SoCal Chat Thread), neither is he cool in my book. Also kid with a F30 335i (he just traded it from a 328i) he traded it because he couldn't take losing anymore against a E46 M3, Acura TL, and lastly a Honda Accord V6 he couldn't admit it so he deleted every video there was right after the races happened...this guy is the worst. Everyone else seemed pretty cool though.
Appreciate 0