09-23-2006, 05:56 PM   #473
booforty
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
An awesome day again guys and gals! Hey Simon, didn't realise you took a cheeky shot of me on the motorway!

Floyd, great idea to have the BBQ - a great way to bring everyone together.

NFS - an awesome drive to Beaver Castle , there are some fantastic driving roads in that area, shame there were no beavers at the Castle, just a Castle! And thanks for the curry recommendation, again a superb drive to Keyworth, and the meal was top notch - bloody hot though!

Chris - I now want an M6, don't know why, hope you didn't have a headache when you got home!

The hardcore - I've never had so much fun in a dark and seedy carpark! Making formations with our E90's and photographing different light combinations was so cool. Marilyn, my angels are so sick!!!

David Bailey - I mean Matt, can't wait to see your shots from the day, and no photoshops of me spread eagled over my bonnet either!

Great to meet the new faces and of course the familiar faces for UK1. I was impressed that people made the effort, even if they could only stay for a few hours. I'm sure UK3 is not too far away and will be bigger and better.
Appreciate 0