View Single Post
      06-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #226
fulcrum
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92,F22, F36, G01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprio View Post
Yes I can't see a problem with that as all you need to do is put things back to normal before the car has to go in to the stealers for any work to be done, though they probably know already, as this being a public forum.
Thank you for your email.

Please be assured that your comments have been noted by ourselves and I am sorry to read that you remain dissatisfied with this situation. I can only reiterate that currently this situation is being investigated.

With regard to your enquiry as to whether you can reject the car; I can advise that we, BMW UK, believe that the car is fit for purpose and that we would not support the rejection of the car under these circumstances. With regard to moving the OPD port; I can advise that we, BMW UK, would not recommend this but it is of course your personal decision as to whether you choose to go ahead with this. I can confirm that the warranty on the car would not be invalidated under these circumstances, unless a fault arose as a direct result of the modification.

I am sorry that you have had further cause to contact us under such circumstances.

Yours sincerely,

BMW UK
Harkan Suleyman
Customer Service Manager B1-UK-Z-2
Appreciate 0