Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
Good deal. As you can see, the tech followed the diagnostic tree--that is sensible. Hopefully you'll be good for now. If not, well, that's what warranty is for. What is maddening in the process is the reluctance of the SA to get you to the point where they will use the diagnostic tree.

Again, my car has been good for about a month. I drove in bumper to bumper traffic today in 95F temps, no issues. Sure, something will probably fail again in the future. That, I can accept, and is why I'm getting the 7/100 Gold. I just get angry when the dealership keeps the car all day and doesn't do anything with it. When they do fix it, I can live with it....
yup, hopefully im good for now.i was gonnna trade in but im going to lose lots of money and plus i still have warranty, so i will juss keep it until ......someday~^^

since they didn't replaced fuel pump, so i might be going to back to dealer later (maybe) caz i have 881 wutever number for the fuel pump. not the new part number with 949 something....

anyways~ our warranty 10yrs/100,000