04-16-2013, 03:33 AM   #79
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birds BMW View Post
Absence of a reaction to the group buy request isn't from a lack of interest, I promise.
Fact is that this is really difficult to do. We have purchased around 20 complete final drives, which are either in stock, in transit to or from customers around the world, or in our machine shop at any given time. We currently have orders for final drives that aren't in stock, so demand is pretty high.

All I can think of is that we could provide a list of drives that are available from stock at any given time, and the models that they fit, and do an offer based on installation here. In that case, we should be able to reduce the price by a small but worthwhile amount.

Note that we do not sponsor this forum, so it will be for one of you to propose it. If someone would like to take this up, then pm me with your VIN and I will give the information.

Regards, Kevin.
I've been waiting patiently to see if there are any other takers for organising this, but if not, I will do so. Will hopefully help clear the air if I can assist anyway.

Kevin you have my VIN and we have spoken recently about my quote so it might be an easy requote for you - I think you mentioned that the price had changed since my original quote anyway.

I would still be keen on doing the ARB's at the same time as well, although I will leave the suspension as I suspect it will take my car too low - with the CAI I have I'm already rubbing inside the wheel arch.

Feel free to drop me what info about the process you are proposing via email and I will write something up and get it posted.

Thanks Kevin,

Rgds
Matt
Appreciate 0