View Single Post
      03-28-2006, 02:01 AM   #8
aarnt
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320i

The 17" are ok, they were better with non run-flats in a e46, but still the car feels comfortable enough and sporty enough to drive.Though comfortable for me, it is not for my mother too because the RFTs are stiff as a rim of their own. Considering that I have a 320i, the 17" are lighter and it shows. Really the only reason I wanted the 162 is the looks, but 160s are good looking too. Now I'm thinking of lowering(M sport susp.), but I have not decided yet.

One notice. The 160s look bigger that they are. This happens because there are some spikes that reach the outer lip of the rim.

EDIT: I forgot, the car is too new to hear any rattles I guess, on reasonably bad roads it bumps more than usual cars, but on potholes the thud is a bit louder than expected. My car was built for the German market, I just brought it back after a business trip and I have seen slight differences with E90s built for Greece (in sound insulation and some other negligible things), but it could be the bad luck of my friend .
Appreciate 0