Ryan 330i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
What he said.

It seems that when you're in internet, leads are given to you (includes leads from Edmunds when people request quotes). Unless you're at one of those dealerships where you can work the floor AND get leads from the internet, you pretty much spend a lot of time on the computer. Then when clients come to see you they usually make appointments so you dont even have to wait for them. IMO that's a pretty cool job.
gottcha. yeah i have been spending a lot of time on E90 post... not as much as i did at Audi tho... trying to be good
but still its getting a little slow. not as slow as Audi was, but oh well i just need to make my first sale, then it will be all down hill from there.
i want to pop my cherry with something cool, like a 335 or something. i dont wanna loose it to an X3 or 5, nothing boring like that kidding, anything will work at this point!
Appreciate 0