View Single Post
      09-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
3coupe
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe 07

Opinions on different mods

I like this forum cause the members (for the most part) provide intelligent and experienced suggestions.

I recently got a new engine from BMW. I was looking to create some longevity for my car. the body is in great condition, and with a new motor, the car is relatively brand new.

I do not track my car. I drive my car pretty carefully, but i do push it on occasion. I currently have it set to 13.5 PSI (everything else procede default settings), and probably take it up to no more than 15PSI once section 1 and section 2 mods are in.

1. I have bought:
4" intercooler (ETS)
Injen intake
Procede

2. I am looking to buy:
Full CMGS Kit + ar design Meth Elbow
AR oil catch can

3. I'm thinking of the possibility:
AR oil cooler
3" catted downpipes
radiator (like the 335is)

If someone can tell me if section 3 and section 2 (specifically meth and oil cooler) will provide me with engine cooling enhancements enough so that i see the benefits, that would be great. I don't know if these mods will actually give me any longevity considering my application of day to day driving in toronto traffic lol.

Farley was also talking about an extra radiator. Is this worth it? If someone were in my shoes where would you spend your monday, the must haves, and the nice to have.