11-15-2012, 03:09 AM   #191
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
The 313's look sublime Shane. They fill out the guards nicely without being too aggressive. Are you coming to Eurofest on the 25th November? An Aero 335i front bumper who suit this car. Please don't spoil it with an aftermarket M3 front.

What are the Goodyear F1 A2 tyres like on the road? Much road noise, grippy?

http://www.phillbenterprises.com/201...lling-service/
Cheers Rob, I would like to but I will be in Sydney this Fri-Sun then next Sat for the advan dyno day, so its a tad much to head back down yet again on the Sun unfortunately (Plus I have a xmas party the night b4)

Hmm I love the M3 front too much, I would love to go oem but they don't fit!

The F1's have been amazing so far, the very first kink in my street I could feel the difference as there is a lot more feedback through the tiller, and they are very quite & a lot smoother (I deliberately aimed the car at a few cateyes etc on the road, more grip, braking under normal driving there is a noticeable difference also!

The only downside is that they dont look as good as the RFT's in the respect that the profiles look meatier, and I'm now rubbing on the front ever so slightly due to the squarer sidewalls of the Goodyears (the pirellis had a rounder stretched profile)
Appreciate 0