05-25-2015, 11:04 AM   #37
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335 View Post
Pay the ticket and move on, or remove the tint and don't go through that shit again- simple really.

Typically one never gets pulled over for just tint alone- at least in this tri-state area of ours... just sayin.

Lastly, I would've never posted this, because believe it or not, law-enforcement and legal officials can scan the Internet for things like this- and this would be your death knell in any court room.
Dark_Knight_335
social media has been the down fall of many who were not too smart.

mattngsx
how much is the ticket?
how much is new tint?
how much is your time worth?

you are never wasting the city's time, they get paid to show up and deal with you. they made the rules in their favor and they have their attorneys and judges deciding your fate not theirs. life sucks... life is not fair... its your turn to pay your dues like the rest of the ppl who try to live on the edge.

i'm not one to say i'm different than you, i'm running 20% all around, i know i'll get popped one day... but i'll deal with it then. i know that i gotta pay to play, but protecting me from UV A/B, interior fade, heat reduction, and some asthetics are worth a small fine. tint tickets don't go on your record, move on with your life is my 0.02 cents cuz no good will come of your efforts. i get your upset and venting... just don't make your situation worse.
Appreciate 1