Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Good write up Helen...

BMW +ve

Car itself looks nice...I prefer the looks the the e92 to the A5....

You get more value/ bhp for money ....and as some say...the handling performance and fun rwd factor....

HOWEVER....

IF THINGS GO WRONG....( by wrong I mean, cracked alloys, engine warning lights, car pulling to the left, idrive doesn't work, alarm doesn't work, oil spillage, etc)

then

BE READY TO FACE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM BMW UK...UNLESS YOU'RE LUCKY TO FIND A GOOD DEALERSHIP ....

For the cracked alloys, it had to go to on TV for them to react finally...and people had to really fight for their consumer rights!...

No, seriously they will treat you like shit!....

One thing, I would say, if you think the juice is worth the squeeze....then, ask them how they deal with "issues"....

ask them what happens if I buy the car and after a few days it doesn't wana start?...wat do I do?

ask them, what if I notice that there's a leak close to the roof top....wat do i do?...

ask them, what if i get engine warning lights?....do i get a replacement car for free?....while the repairs are being undertaken?...

ask them...what if i'm driving and i feel that the car is pulling to the left....will you blame it on the roads?...on my driving?....(bmw uk blamed the roads for the cracked alloys)

ask them questions....those bastards....and make them to give you a "future" potential solution IN WRITING IF POSSIBLE....

I just hate them!....

Sorry about the bad language...
Appreciate 0