01-27-2013, 04:15 PM   #283
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistryn View Post
look foward to seeing the pics,Ive been without my car for about 3 days and have been itching to get back in so 3 weeks wthout...

With the SOS I think what has happened is when the passenger footwell has been opened there is a connector under there which connects to thte top of the footwell - this is for the sos feature - I left mine disconnected by accident when I was installing mine as I wanted to asee if all worked before putting back to together. It came up with same messgae, I plugged it back in and all was well. If its still connected then may just need error code resetting via inpa/dis

The bluetooth, I am presuming when the harness was fitted the jumper behind the HU has not been switched that little green tab?

I am in London this Sat if I have some time would it be possible to come over and have a quick listen if you got some time?
Hey man,
The BT and SOS has got me really bugged out So are you thinking I have to open up the trims, take out the HU and connect the green tab? WOudl you have a pic to demonstrate which it is and if it needs switching, do I need to buy the green tab from BMW themselves? If so, could you point me in the right direction of a part no??

ATM it doesn't sound great, but hopefully I'll get time to tinker around after work during the week! I'll dfef let you know about Saturday by Thursday, I may have some guests coming over so not 100% sure I'll be free but would be great to mee if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudz View Post
Mak's ur man !!!!
He is the man indeed!!
Sam2, where are youuuuu?