Miami Bimmer06
I got Twiinz
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Ladies Wild

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
M3 at the BMW Perf. Ctr.

Whats up guys, hope all of you are doing well, I just got back from the BMW performance ctr. Wow thats all I can say, what a trip. I learned so much about my 335 that I never knew. I got to drive around in a new 650I, sweet ass car btw. Upon my arrival I was greeted by one of there performance drivers, what a driver!!!. He did so many neat tricks. on the track, we did some laps on a 335 sedan, and let me tell you i was doing things in that car, i never though was possible, or maybe was too afraid to attempt in the city, but I leanred it limitations .

Also He tought us about braking, we were going from fifty to slamming on the breaks on a wet pavement,that was a good experince learned how the breaking system worked, After my favorite part was the DTC. We went on a slick wet pavement learned all about the importance about the system. he deactivated it, and told us to floor it, and bam that car was spinning and skidding like crazy. My girl friend made that 335 spin out like crazy almost took the car out the track lol.

For the last event we went on the off-road track in a new X5, wow those vehicles amazed me. boy can they handle abuse, so put them through so many stress test, driving them through 3 feet of still water. On one of the courses we were tilting so much, i thought the damn vehicles was going to flip on us, but it didnt. they sure have my vote for off-roading.

We stayed at a marriott, called Marriott Greenville, hotel was beautiful, and service was exceptional. the staff was friendly and attented to all of our needs.

I will post pics later on, my girl still has them in the camera, so onece i get my hands on the camera I will post them all up.

AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST

While I was there guess what car was sitting there loking all nice and shinny, yep an 08 V8 M3. when I saw my jaw litteraly fell to the floor. I immediately snapped a pic, and the guy looked at me and he looked at another co-worker and whispered to him, "can he take pics of it" but I didnt care, Ineeded to have a pic, lol. after we went to our our courses to start our day, and on the way back, it wasnt there, i thought I wasnt going to see the beautiful beast no more, boy was I wrong. when my day was over, I was wrong it was just starting in the show room, the car was parked.I immediately took out the camera and started to snap pics, I didnt know if it was allowed or not, but I didnt care lol. Wow this car is beautiful inside and out. is realy an eye opener. I got to sit inside and all,wow looks nice inside, and the carbon fiber roof looks nice as hell, along with the hood, it gives it a mean look.

i also took some shots with my cell phone cam, I do have this in handy, i will post the other pics dont worry. I know everyone want to see them but for now I have a few that I took. so enjoy!!
Attached Images

Last edited by Miami Bimmer06; 10-13-2007 at 01:49 AM..
Appreciate 0