CJP5
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteonWheat View Post
I have an AW LCI as well...and have the splitters (not installed yet) and the M spoiler (not installed yet), so it was awesome to review what my ride will look like. I'm digging the clear front bumper reflectors vs going with the white - it matches the side signals and I was always wondering which would look better - clear or white....so thanks for that too - I might go with clear. The ONLY thing I would suggest is getting rid of the "M" license plate...not that big of a deal I guess, but of course not an M, but I guess you could say it's the "M Sport" pkg or something like that....heck...to each his own - if you like it - that's all that matters! Again - looks great man!!!

Thanks Guys!
-WoW
Thanks and remember, the "M" is for Motorsport, which 99% of us on this forum have an affliction for. It's not exclusive to the M cars and if it makes you feel better, it came off of my '06 M5 that I traded in.

Sprt, Prem, Nav l 19" Avant Garde M310's- Matte Gunmetal l Black Grills l M3 Wheel w/LCI Paddles l M Spt l BMW Perf Rear l M3 Spoiler l Cyba 4" Blk Chrm tips l AW refl l Tint l GP Thunder 8500K l Stop Tech Rotors l Perf Shiftr/Boot l BMS JB4 Stage 2
Appreciate 0