View Single Post
      11-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #103
snoozee
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by beton6 View Post
Its a 2011 E92 M3, It had VC but no bluetooth. So after putting the antenna, coding ( which took a while also becuase just the $644 wouldnt cut it) it worked. But the mic stopped working.

I pulled the glove box and saw the same as this pics, only 3 cables and apparently pinned correctly like the OP had them. So Iam lost on why it wont work.

But yeah, I can read emails, stream Pandora music from the Ipad and it displays the info of the music in the I Drive. Just cant take or make calls, which is anoying LOL.
check your MULF to see if there's any mic wiring on pins 1, 19 and 21. if the slots are empty, most probably your mic is wired to the CIC/CCC directly so you need to run a new set of mic wiring. you may or may not need to buy another mic so i suggest you do the wiring first and test out on the existing mic. if VC and phone calls work then you do not need the additional mic.

i think what had most probably happened is that after coding the BT phone, the VC functions may have been transferred to the MULF instead.
Appreciate 0