yatesey
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320 SE cab

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLSEN View Post
Has anyone got a new 320i that's actually working without any problems? I seem to have noticed quite a few more on the road of lately.
or NOT on the road!!.....

..just by way of an update...mines had new cam sensors and it def feels smoother at 1500......and a little quicker on the uptake...but the hesitation is still there!!!...as BMW tech have confirmed to me!......theyve not put v29 on as its usuitable for mine ..so still waiting for 29.1...ish

my bet is ..all the plugs/injectors/coils/cams/wiring/ and the computer plus the software update will be needed before its anywhere near fixed....still feeling like a guinea pig here!

...thats a point???.....why do they keep wanting to change the software if the hardware is failing!!...how would they know wot to change if they didnt have a 320 car/engine running (or not!) somewhere in Germany under test and therefore how could they say theres nothing wrong with the 320's....when the repeated software updates have to suggest that there is!!...or have i been drinking too much coffee this morning...sorry for the brain dump

"sex on legs!...well.. wheels!!..."
Appreciate 0