Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ryan_ View Post
Gavin,

Any input on the expected power figure or is this a "wait and see" thing?

-Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska325xi View Post
so from what I'm seeing is that Gavin has yall money and using it as R&D for "his" headers and turbo kit?

wheres the popcorn
Lol, the amount of R&D in the headers alone is far beyond that of the few sets that were preordered, if I lump in the S/C kit too - the cost is exponentially more.

I know we are waiting on the headers, I'm surprised it took 4 pages for someone to bring it up - but the set I have is the first finished article and all the others are coming right up behind it. No one else has any designs like either of these things, and no one is even close to making them happen. The headers offer 2 setups in 1 set. You can run OEM midpipes, or you can step it up to a 2.75" and slip on direct from the headers, and then go back to the OEM midpipes whenever you feel like it, without welding anything. That cuts down install costs and custom exhaust costs. Why someone would make a high flow header and restrict it to a OEM size flange defeats the entire purpose of having the extra flow when you need it. Then add in ceramic coating.
Appreciate 0