Stucks
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F30 340i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfValley335i View Post
Kiddo, Why are you talking about flat lining now haha

Youre the idiot that knowingly runs a tune that causes overboost CEL. You have a g5 board but wont update it to iso cause your happy the way it runs now...

Not sure why your spreading your lies on this forum now, after I told you to PM me on the other...

Im done with you.
My first post on the other forum (included below) included flatlining/post shift timing drop, brah. Read more, troll less please. btw, I did pm you and didn't get a response. LOL. Please don't be mad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stucks View Post
Second, Post shift timing pull is common on cars that even have a protune. Usually happens going into 4th gear on 6AT vehicles. The only way around it is the bms flatline fix flash that you run in combination with JB4. I've seen the logs of the white 335i this morning, and his timing was half of what it should have been throughout the runs, not just the shift. My car has the flatline timing issue as well, but my timing recovered after my shifts, the white car did not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
It was a good race... no need to troll. The GTI was definitely quick (I saw it run), it was also completely tubbed out with only a drivers seat and little else inside.
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhijjawi10 View Post
My car isn't running anywhere near its top condition. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna go out and have some fun every now and then. I'm band-aiding my poop tune with methanol. It's better to go out and have some fun rather than stay home for weeks on end because your missing 10-20whp... Lets just stop this bickering. Stucks gave me two great runs, the third he threw a CEL and called it a night. There's no problem with that. Just enjoy the video and wait for a rematch. Going back and forth is only gonna clutter threads.
THANK YOU. People don't get it lol.
Appreciate 0