Looks very nice!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalib0y View Post
nice build
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyE92 View Post
Very nice car and you can never be too low
thanks guys

finally got my tyres and wheels fitted... had a bit of problem because i went to a local tyre shop to do the stretch and they couldn't stretch the 255/30 over a 9.5J! they were like 'oh ur tyres are faulty' so i cut without paying them even though they did the fronts lol... went down to hotline motorsports in harrow and they sorted me out easily... probably gonna move the rear tyres to a 10j or a 10.5j, should be an okay stretch, this is barely noticeable...

ima take some nicer photos when i wash the car and find a good location but here you go:

yes they are replicas but i realised i don't really care if they're reps or not, the car looks great and sits really well! if i don't find my real BBS LM-Rs by show season, i think ima just get some reps if it's flush and wide, im happy! but these are temporary anyway...

no fender rolling required! and i could probably go lower on the rear... but i get a bit of rub in reverse on full right hand down lock which is minor...

need to get aligned soon but for now, i love it

oh and the specs are:
fronts - 19x8.5J et28 with 225/25
rears - 19x9.5J et25 with 255/30

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS

Last edited by achu; 09-24-2013 at 01:46 PM..
Appreciate 0