View Single Post
      07-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

TOTALED :( ...my new wheels look "ghetto". Are they too shiny? Is my car too low?

My car was totaled a couple months ago... Here is a picture taken 15 minutes before the accident. It was the last picture taken of my car, and it's kind of chilling to me. I don't wish to post pictures of the damage... I want to remember the car how it looked in this thread.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A couple weeks ago I picked up a set of AG m359's. They are the standard silver finish. Well I spoke with my ex on the phone this morning, and she told me that my new wheels look kind of ghetto.

I personally don't think there is anything ghetto about CSL style wheels. The only ghetto part about them might be that the silver is so shiny it kind of looks like a dull chrome? I did notice that theyre really shiny but they also have less than 1,000 miles on them,

FYI My ex is the biggest BXXCH I have met and I have a feeling she is trying to make me feel bad about the car. Keep in mind she used to drive my car and LOVED it...I also know she really liked CSL style wheels because we were looking at them before we broke up.

She also said I should raise the car back up. Kind of hypocritical of her considering her audi and her gti were both slammed on H&R coilovers.

I know I shouldn't let her opinion bother me but I'm second guessing everything now because I also know she'll be honest with me and won't care if she hurts my feelings. Maybe my friends all tell me they're not ghetto because they don't want to offend me.

I think she just got a little jealous though because I washed, polished, and waxed my car this weekend and I think it looks great. Her new bf just bought a navy blue automatic 128 and I don't think it looks nearly as good as mine and she's prob a little upset that the car she used to drive is looking so fresh.

Sorry for the rant...anyways, do you guys think I shoud get the wheels powdercoated black or gunmetal instead? I just think the wheels have nice lines that kind of get lost when they're black. Should I raise my car? I was at a meet this weekend and my car looked like a monster truck still compared to most of the cars there.

Last edited by Z3->WRX->335; 02-25-2013 at 10:26 AM..
Appreciate 0