View Single Post
      04-29-2007, 04:47 PM   #33
e.n335
Austria
Rep
Drives: e93 ///M3 DCT, 07/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmermans54 View Post
Well, considering that I have delt with them for 10 years, know the owners personally, and the guy who does the tuning has been my friend since before he worked there. Omar at the front desk told me that it will put out the same power as the procede. So call back, tell them that you spoke with ADAM LORD, and speak to Omar. I bet you will get different feedback then. Its so funny that what people have has to be the best. Other people can do the same, especially being the bmw performance pioneers for 25 years, I am sure that they can make max power. They have done it to every single bmw I ever owned in the past!
I don't like to copy emails I got ( from AA/Omar ) here into postings. AA told me about those numers ( 45-55 rwhp gain and 60-75 torque gains, compared to stock ). Word. They also mentioned that they could be a lot more aggressive if they wanted to be but there is no need. So what's your problem ? Talk with your friends, MR. ADAM LORD . I expect that the AA/XEde is a great product. Just different, as already mentioned.

Cheers
Eugen

Last edited by e.n335; 04-29-2007 at 05:10 PM..
Appreciate 0