09-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #64
Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Hey guys,

My car is an 07 335 E93 (335i). Pretty sure I want to stick to a square setup, since I've been able to dial mine in (right now on stock 17x8) in terms of the right amount of understeer (it's pretty near neutral). Standard suspension now, but will be getting Eiback Pro Kit springs and Koni FSD dampers sometime soon (unless someone shows me a better configuration for what I like). Car is a daily driver with lots of ...ahh...spirited driving, and an occasional HPDE.

Really like the looks of the ARC-8 concave. Would you suggest the 17x9 square setup or something different? Definitely like the concave versions, not sure if they come in the 18x8.5 or if an 18x9 will fit in front....

If you could PM me details for cost shipped to 40514 that would be great as well.
The 17x9.0" ET30 concave face can work for your e93 335i. The 17x9.0" ET30 is recommended for a track setup with either a 245 or 255 street tire. Depending on the tire you choose, the rear may require a fender roll to alleviate tire rubbing onto the fender as extreme performance tires tend to run wider than most street tires.

You can get the 18x9.0" ET42 to work with your 335i as well, but it does not have the concave face that you want, and would require a spacer in the front.