Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB 330ci
I cannot believe you wouldn't think Al Qa'ida didn't cause WTC. What evidence do you have to support your theory?

These videos, talking points, etc have 99% been discounted by people in the fields or realms of engineering, physics, avionics, aeronautical engineers, architects, and the list goes on and on.

People susceptible to believe these theories must also think for a second. What type of theory is this one suggesting?
Do they provide any factual evidence?
What evidence out there concludes otherwise?
What type of bias is this person presenting?
Is the presentation based on facts or opinions?
Is there a counterpoint or a view on other theories or the widely accepted theory?
Do they have experts in any field (must be related) talking?

Instantly looking at those questions you can discount about 75% of the theories out there. The other 25% do make some valid opinions and show a couple of facts but again are discounted by experiments or knowledgably persons in the field.

Seriously I can link to a dozen threads on a dozen forums on theories about 9/11 and then Google a fact to instantly discount the theory.

I can edit a tape to share my points or to demonstrate a bias on something that I have no knowledge about. Does this latest theory or guy have a degree in any field to make any claims whatsoever?
You should question the theory brought on by the government more than those brought on by these "tape editors".

1. What makes you believe everything you see on the news and supposedly hear our government announce?
2. Do you honestly think that the government has told the American people all they should know in reference to these attacks?
3. How do the WTC buildings collapse? They burned for 1 hour and 1.5 hours and collapse yet there are examples of similar buildings burning for over 12 hours without collapsing.
4. What happened to the videos of the pentagon accident site? The gas station, the Sheraton hotel, and the Virginia Highway Administration had direct lines at the accident wall which was immediately confiscated by the FBI. Why have these not been released?
5. How does a BOEING 757 leave a 20 square foot hole with no debris in the Pentagon but yet penetrate through 3 rings?

There is tons of scientific evidence and testimonials from individuals that are exact opposite of what was reported. Also, a large amount of people are unwilling to come forward with what they know because of fear of what the government will do. You don’t really have freedom of speech. Especially if its something in relation to something like this.

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Black Line Tail Lights | Hardwired V1
Appreciate 0