Rep
Drives: with both feet

Garage List
2015 VW Golf R  [5.50]
2014 Audi SQ5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
dem. eyes.
btw i vote u get ALL of those potential future mods includin lci tail conv, then sell ur e90 2 me n buy a lotus. deal?
May not be that far fetched - I just got back from Vegas and had some track time in the 911 Turbo S at Las Vegas Motor Speedway through Exotics Racing . All it did was make me really want a track car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedE90 View Post
Always look forward to seeing pics of your car.
Happy to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Looks Sicck! Love the colour!!!
Me too! SGM is so deep - it can look like 4 or 5 different colors depending on the lighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Dyno View Post
Beautiful ride <3. Did you install the LS3 lights yourself? I'm planing on getting some soon.
Thanks - I've done most of the work myself, but this I left to the pros - Duy at BavarianX took care of it all in 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
I love your car. Ever thought another changing the hood?
No, the pre-LCI E90 hood is one of my favorite things about the car. If I were to ever mix it up I'd do something custom like Justin...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...8&postcount=55

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_boostjunky View Post
youve done everything i want to do to my car, i cant imagine how much money and time youve spent good job! lemme know when ur ready to get rid of any exterior parts.
I added it up and it's around $13-14K for everything (not including labor). Probably not going to part out much, if at all because it's too much work and not much ROI anyway. I'll shoot you a PM if I ever change my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Love the whip!
Thanks