cormeister616
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1OF723 View Post
Cory,

His concern was for upgrades/modifications. I don't plan on doing a ton to the car that would cause any issues that I can foresee. I wouldn't mind adding a few upgrades to the car but I don't plan to go insane. It's going to be my daily driver unless it's bad out then I will drive my F150.

I can understand that situation with helping a technician do work on the side. I know I've been there and done that before.

I do want to do a little bit more research just to be safe but it sounds like a lot of major concerns have been addressed and I am interested in the car. The distance would be the next biggest hurdle since I'd want to test drive the car and look it over before purchasing it. I would just hate to waste either of our times / money, etc. I'm sure you can understand and agree to that.

Is there anything about the car that I need to know that hasn't already been discussed? Any upcoming changes hat should be addressed, etc? Just making sure.

Brian
Fully understand, but I can promise you that if/when you take it out for a ride there would be no surprises (bad surprises anyway). I'll PM you my contact info if that makes it easier. And if you do come across any major issues with certain model years, let me know as I'd be interested too. As far as I'm concerned, my car has a long life before needing anything major done to it so I'm not worried at all (knock on wood, don't want to jinx myself here).
Appreciate 0