View Single Post
      04-30-2007, 12:37 PM   #447
ezatnova
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

I'm having a few issues alluded to above. First, it's dissapointing that the "random" function won't span directories, so it will only play songs in an album in random order, not jump around from song to song amongst all albums. Annoying. Also, with one of my 1 GB drives, the thing will lock each time I shut the car off then on again. I have to unplug the drive and reinsert it. My other drives seem fine (they are all new and two are the same type).
On one of the drives (one that doesn't lock) a lot of my songs are mushed together and jumbled! So, a title will display on the screen, while a different song starts playing, then 10 seconds later, another song starts playing (in the middle of it, not at the beginning) and it will happen a few more times and then silence. I THINK this last one is my fault. I was copying about 100 things at once to several USB drives and I think the computer was hating me. I'll have to try that one again and only copy a bit at a time.

PS - I don't have an ipod so I don't care that much, but I didn't get the cable with my car. CA never heard of it until I mentioned that it should have come with the car. He talked to parts and they will mail me one. Oh, and I did get the ipod case thing. I thought it was for my cell phone..
Appreciate 0