View Single Post
      08-19-2010, 02:58 AM   #41
misterS3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X70 on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
Oo silly me, was enjoying all the off-topic convo and missed your silly little pedantic dig. Trouble with working away is you always miss the good stuff when reading on the phone!

I'd say most people with a marginal amount of common sense would realise that by ticking an upgrade option it removes the standard item, not to mention the several other things you managed to scrape up to try and make your post look more involved. Of the rest though, rear blinds probably would be on a 'fully loaded' car like an e91 for example, yes, but I'd see towbars as an accessory not an upgrade personally. Perhaps my generalisation wasn't specific enough for some, I'd have gone into detail if I'd known we were comparing notes..

Do give me a shout if you want a hand speccing your next fully loaded car though, happy to help!
Pedantic dig? At who? Compared to the posts above?

I have just bought an X5 and would claim it's fully loaded (thank you for your offer), but it isn't by some people's definition i.e it doesn't have a towbar etc.

It was meant to be humorous - clearly i omitted that optional extra in my make up
Appreciate 0