View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #14
mistryn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by idnan View Post
No worries pal, you were in a rush anyway. The grey x5 was still there for most of the time I wa there, my car was on the ramp next to it I think. Mine took about double the time yours did and it was very busy and a few people were moaning/

Mine went well except for the bellend who had the Mercedes CL500 who was getting a custom exhaust from there who wanted to race me and was right up arse despite the roads being busy.
Haha I was a bit annoyed when I turned up because on Thursday I spoke to someone and I aksed what time do you open and he said 8am but lads get there 8.30/9. I said no problems I will be there for 8.15 so we can discuss whats what and can start bang on 9am. I phoned up Friday to confirm and spoke to someone else and they said we dont open till 9am and no point bringing it early. I turn up at 8.45am and all ramps full, guys working on most of the cars. But the service from Andrew made up for it

When I was there, there was a CL at the far side, then yellow renault, mine, grey x5, astra and a red pug. I was sitting in the waiting area and the x5 owner and missus were having a little bit of a with her saying to him about the design of the system lol

I did like the food caravan with a wide range of food even indian food lol
Appreciate 0