View Single Post
      01-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #29
Ms6 to 335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Silver 335i manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyk View Post
Yeah, I have certainly seen worse. However, do you think that this job is worth $15,000 and 2 months? That's really what pisses me off. I would honestly have expected better (or at least similar quality) work from Service King & Maaco. They had the car that long, and they still managed to cut every corner possible, and do the least amount of work they could get away with. They try and pass themselves off like some hotshot Top Shelf body shop that works on classic cars and exotics, yet this is what they deliver. Embarrassing.

There are several more items that aren't pictured, too. Like the uneven orange peel that's inconsistent from one panel to the next (hard to get a good photo of that). I have had people I barely know look at my car and ask me straight up if it's been in an accident, the paint job is so obviously not OEM.
hey girl, i did too took my car there, thinking they where a good shop, should have taken it to bruce , as like you the work that was done to my car wasn't the best, but unlike you, you are nice me i am an ass and got things resolved in a different manner, but if you go thru with a lawsuit i might be in for that, good lick and yes TRADE SECRET SUCKS.
Appreciate 0