05-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #52
bmbarclay
Current M3 Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Mackonier View Post
Thanks for the comments man. Yes, I would never spend that kind of money on headlights, no way. I'm kinda liking the stock rims/tires. I just noticed the back rims are wider than the fronts, never knew the 328's came with this. Suspension is great also, no wheel gap, not sure if the previous owner lowered it?

So what are my options with just getting halos? The halos are already in the headlights, but they are the stock yellow color, what is suggested to just replace the yellow color? Can you run just halos at night or do you need the halogen bulbs? I'm thinking about painting the grille black today but its fricken 90 degrees here and 100 percent humidity.
halos (aka angel eyes) arent headlights, just running lights so no, you cant just run with halos. staggered rims are a bmw thing. most bimmers come with staggered wheels. kinds risky buying a premodded car since theres no way to know how hard the previous owner ran the car, but seeing that its an N52, it probably wasnt run that hard i like the color combo, others are right about the badge and headlights. As for the halo color, get a sex of LUX angel eyes for the halogens and there are a few DIY instal guides on here to show you. Your car is a 3-series LCI or Life cycle impulse car with halogen Headlights so make sure you dont buy the bulbs for lci with xenon. needs some work, but overall nice car.