01-02-2017, 08:53 PM   #45
BKBMW335I
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E93 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6IX-F10-N52 View Post
how many times do i have to tell people on this forum NOT to take their car to the god-damned dealer? i hear the same story over, and over, and over again endlessly. 2 weeks to change a f*cking injector and then blame everything on your mods, are you kidding me? you know they just drove your car around for those two weeks right

people, stop going to the stealership.
You're probably right about them just driving it around for 2 weeks although I suspect it wasn't a very fun drive because once you hit the accelerator the CEL comes on and you aren't getting the power like you want it as you well know.

I succumbed to taking it to a different BMW Service Department and right out
the box they are treating me better, calling me and maintaining contact.

They will fix the problem because they are working it in the correct manner, I have a little bit of my confidence in Stealerships restored due to the way they are communicating with me and recognizing that a BMW competitor to them has done nothing for me but shine me on.

They have been off for the holidays and the weekend but tomorrow they will contact my warranty co and explain how the other BMW ripped them off and that my mods are not the cause of the problem and hopefully they will finally fix the problem.

The code they came up with is P0420 but now they have to change the #2 coil due to the misfires while the other BMW was driving it caused and then they'll address the root of that issue with the code.

Thanks for all of you who truly stick together on issues on our platforms with your worthy advice and concern, I really appreciate it and I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
Mods: MHD Stg 2, xHP Flashtool Stage 3, VRSF 3" Chargepipe, Megan 4" Downpipes, Pure N55 Inlet, Outlet, VSRF 5" Stepped Intercooler, GFB Diverter, BMS N55 Intake, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, BMS Sport Oil Cooler Valve, CF Spoiler, CF Kidney Grille, CF Mirror Covers, CF Eyelids, CF Wheel Hub Covers, CF Diffuser, M Sport Racing Strip, 20% Tints, and Golf Tee Mod
Appreciate 0