01-15-2017, 12:06 PM   #52
BKBMW335I
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E93 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirbusPilot View Post
Cool. But based on my experience, it could be something that was touched during the initial plug install. You could even have a cracked spark plug.

Good luck with this and keep us updated.
Your experience was invaluable because in the end it was something with the plugs.

The plugs I bought from a store online which were Bosch Plugs for the 335i were all bad, after buying new plugs and installing them the car fired up and works just perfectly which goes along with what I said all along (it was something really simple).

Turns out that when the other BMW shop was driving my car they were shifting aggressively and with all the backfiring and whatnot somehow they were able to damage my shifter which left it unable to go into DS mode so they installed a new shifter.

Everything was covered under the warranty minus the plugs, so now my baby is back.

Thanks for all those who really cared and offered useful advice, I really appreciate it.
Mods: MHD Stg 2, xHP Flashtool Stage 3, VRSF 3" Chargepipe, Megan 4" Downpipes, Pure N55 Inlet, Outlet, VSRF 5" Stepped Intercooler, GFB Diverter, BMS N55 Intake, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, BMS Sport Oil Cooler Valve, CF Spoiler, CF Kidney Grille, CF Mirror Covers, CF Eyelids, CF Wheel Hub Covers, CF Diffuser, M Sport Racing Strip, 20% Tints, and Golf Tee Mod
Appreciate 0